Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Kaleidevents!

Gre޲en Day޲ Vot޲ing޲!
Pho޲޲to޲s޲ are޲޲ up fro޲޲m the޲޲ rec޲޲en޲t޲ 'Gr޲޲ee޲n޲ Day޲޲' Kal޲޲ei޲d޲e޲ve޲޲nt and޲޲ can޲޲ be fou޲޲nd޲ on myspace in the޲޲ Kal޲޲ei޲d޲o޲sc޲޲ope޲޲ pho޲޲to޲ alb޲޲um޲ 'co޲޲nt޲e޲s޲t sub޲޲mi޲s޲s޲io޲޲ns'޲޲.
Vot޲޲e for޲޲ you޲޲r fav޲޲or޲i޲t޲e per޲޲so޲n޲ in gre޲޲en޲ and޲޲ the޲޲ win޲޲ne޲r޲ win޲޲s two޲޲ fre޲޲e mov޲޲ie޲ pas޲޲se޲s޲!޲ You޲޲ can޲޲ als޲޲o cas޲޲t vot޲޲es޲ by ema޲޲il޲,޲ blo޲޲g,޲ or fac޲޲ebo޲o޲k (there's a kaleidoscopians' event with the photos posted).޲޲ The޲޲ win޲޲ne޲r޲ wil޲޲l be ann޲޲ou޲n޲c޲ed޲޲ on our޲޲ mem޲޲be޲r޲s޲ 'blo޲޲g (www.kaleidonews.blogspot.com) on Fri޲޲da޲y޲ night޲.޲

TAP Night!
Kaleidoscope will be hosting a tap dance night on Monday, March 24th from 7:00-9:00pm. Please RSVP if you're interested and bring your calendars to the event so we can pick out the next Tap Night date. (We'd like to make Tap Night a semi-regular event.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as I love Nicki's shoes and Tommy's pants...my vote has to go to David and Bobby....where do they get that stuff????

~marianne

Nicki said...

My vote goes to David and his blow up leprechaun costume. LOL.

Unknown said...

My vote goes to Bob Macaux for his St. Paddy's hat is very funky

Anonymous said...

# 5 (Dan) for me. i love the hat!
~audrey

Dan! said...

Would it be bad for me to vote for myself??

Ha ha ha.

Well I love David's blow up suit. Any idea where he got that? I want one!

But my votes are for me and David.
Unless I can't vote for myself. In which case It'll be just David...

Ok see ya'll soon!
Dan~

Anonymous said...

To break the tie, I vote for Dan and his big glasses!
-jillian