Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A few CINDERELLA, TOO! notes...

Hey everybody!

Here is the French scene breakdown for "Cinderella, Too!", and the rest of the rehearsal schedule. For those of you who are unaware of the difference between a "French" scene and a regular scene, French scenes are differentiated by the entrance/exit of a major character, while regular scenes are differentiated by the location/set of the scene.

SCENE BREAKDOWN:
I.i.; p. 1-4 (FG "Oh, hello!" through FG "To find Cinderella"); Fairy Godmother
I.ii.; p. 5-6 (FG "Oh, dear, it didn't work" through second CIN "We were dancing on air"); Fairy Godmother and Cinderella
I.iii.; p. 6 (CIN "Could it be my destiny is here" through scene change); Cinderella and Prince
I.iv.; p. 7-10 (SM "Girls! Girls?" through CIN "we must leave now."); Stepmother, Disgustia, Putricia, Cinderella, and Mice
I.v.; p. 10-14 (CT "Escusa me" through scene change); Count, Stepmother, Disgustia, and Putricia
I.vi.; p. 15-16 (MIN "We're going to have us" through KING "Now, Minister!!"); Minister, King, Prince, and Cinderella
I.vii.; p. 16-17 (CIN "Thank you." through last C&P "In love eternally"); Cinderella and Prince
I.viii.; p. 17-18 (PR "Father, i'm so glad" through end of Act I); Prince, Cinderella, King, and Minister
II.i.; p. 18-20 (Start of Act II through KING "Prince, Count, come with me"); Prince, Cinderella, King, Minister, Stepmother, Disgustia, and Putricia
II.ii.; p. 20-21 (CIN "Stepmother, just what is going on here?" through ST "Count de Tooten..."); Stepmother and Cinderella (and possibly Disgustia and Minister?)
II.iii.; p. 21 (PR "Cinderella... I have some terrible news" through scene change); Prince and Cinderella
II.iv.; p. 21-22 (CT "¡Ayuda! ¡Ayuda!" through PUT "whatever you say, Mama"); Count, Stepmother, and Putricia
II.v.; p. 22-24 (PUT "Now listen, Count" through CT "Now please my love, untie me"); Putricia and Count
II.vi.; p. 24-25 (ST "Putricia!" through ST "still in the attic?"); Stepmother, Count, and Putricia
II.vii; p. 25 (CIN "Oh thank goodness" through ST "Ta-tah for now!"); Stepmother and Cinderella
II.viii.; p. 25-28 (CIN "Oh Wendy, Willy" through scene change); Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, and Mice
II.ix.; p. 28-31 (PR "Father, there must be a way out of all this" through end of "Good To Be King"); Prince, King, and Minister
II.x.; p. 31-32 (ST "Help! Help!" through KING "Minister, prepare the wedding ceremony!"); Stepmother, King, Minister, and Prince
II.xi.; p. 32-35 (wedding processional through bows); All

JULY REHEARSAL SCHEDULE:
Tuesday, July 2nd
7:00-8:00pm: Scenes I.i., I.ii., and II.viii.; Fairy Godmother and Cinderella
8:00-9:00pm: Scenes I.v., II.ii., II.vii.; Cinderella, Stepmother, Disgustia, Putricia, Count, and Mice

Friday, July 6th
7:00-8:00pm: Dance rehearsal with Kim ("Cinderella, Cinderella"); Cinderella, Stepmother, Disgustia, and Putricia
8:00-9:00pm: Scenes II.iv., II.v., II.vi.; Count, Stepmother, Putricia

Monday, July 9th
5:00-7:00pm: Scenes II.i., II.x., II.xi.; All (mice 6-7)

Tuesday, July 10th
7:00-9:00pm: Scenes I.vi., I.vii., II.ix.; King, Minister, Prince (if available)
7:00-9:00pm: Rework "Cinderella, Cinderella" dance break from Cinderella; Disgustia and Putricia

Tuesday, July 17th
7:00-7:30pm: Scenes I.iv., I.vii.; Cinderella and Mice
7:30-9:00pm: Stumble through of Cinderella, Too! (filling in any holes if necessary); full cast

Thursday, July 19th
7:00-9:00pm: Run-through of Cinderella (with new costumes!); full cast

Friday, July 20th
7:00-9:00pm: Cinderella, Too! run; full cast

Monday, July 23rd
7:00-9:00pm: Cinderella Dress rehearsal; full cast

Thursday, July 26th
7:00-9:00pm: Cinderella, Too! run (with new costumes!); full cast

Monday, July 30th
7:00-9:00pm: Cinderella, Too! Dress rehearsal; full cast

No comments: