Monday, August 25, 2008

Kaleidevent- Goodbye Jamie!


Jamie will be off to New York soon and to say our last goodbye, we will be holding a movie night with popcorn, fun and games! Kaleidoscope will supply the popcorn, feel free to bring something comfy to sit on and any games you'd like to play!

The event will be held September 10th at six o'clock. The movie will start at seven and is the modern-day fairytale titled Penelope about love and self-acceptance. Penelope Wilhern, born to wealthy socialites, is afflicted by a secret family curse that can only be broken when she is "loved by one of her own kind." Hidden away in her family's estate, the lonely girl is subjected to meeting a string of blue bloods through her parent's futile attempts to break the curse. Each suitor is enamored with Penelope (and her sizable dowry)...until the curse is revealed. Fed up with this the attempts to marry her off and determined to live life on her own terms, Penelope breaks free from her family, venturing into the world alone. She finds friendship, adventure, and becomes the person she was meant to be out on her own.

Hope to see you all there!
~Cassi (e)

RSVP on the blog if you plan to be there!!

Also, if anyone is interested in a Kaleidoscope hoodie or t-shirt, email Nicki and let her know!! kaleidoscope@kaleidoscopetheatre.com. If enough people are interested, we can place another order next month!!

8 comments:

Kaleidoscope Theatre said...

Jamie ~

Thank you so much for all your hard work this summer! We're so glad you were around and able to join us on tour. We wish you all the best in NY!

Nicki said...

I'll be there! Yay... more kettle corn! I'll probably be a little late b/c I have class, but I'll set up the projector and everything beforehand. It's a really cute movie, can't wait to see it again!

Anonymous said...

I will be there. obviously since i made it =p hahah. ill be 15 minutes late due to work. yay

-cassandra

Mike said...

I'll be there! Because Jamie is awesome!

Bob M. said...

Hi Jamie first off I have a wonderful time of touring with you for Jack and the Beanstalk. You sure have talent and spunk to kaliedoscope theater for everyone for years to come. You will surely be missed here but thanks to your talent NYC will be the next chapter in your life. I remember when I first met you in 2006 when we did Jack for the first time. You are wonderful and I will surely miss you. I'll leave you with a deepening message in myspace. As for the event I'm going to be too busy with school and auditions for the Christmas Carol to attend. I LOVE YOU JAMIE, I WILL MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

I'll think about comming. LOL of course I'll be there

Julie Bertone said...

We'd love to come, but we will be unable to make it. Thank you all for a lovely summer, Grace had a wonderful time and hasn't stopped talking about it. Best of luck Jamie!

Anonymous said...

HEllo

this is me adam and i will gladly be there and so will my brother zach. Um im not sure if we're supposed to bring anything like food or anything but if we are can someone email me but if not ill call. See you there. I cant wait i love parties.

Adam Ramsey
rja@ramseynetwork.com