Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blog Related News

Hello all,

This is Ryan here. For those of you who haven't met me I am Kaleidoscopes official/unofficial cameraman. It is a position official only by a caption on a MySpace picture and unofficial in all other respectable aspects. I have also played The Huntsman in both Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank the folks at Kaleidoscope for letting me become an official contributor to this blog as well as the public one. I will be using this opportunity to do blogs from the perspective of a performer working at Kaleidoscope, which was an idea inspired by Nikki and Mia, two of our younger actors.

This blog will most likely be posted on the other Kaleidoscope blog for everyone to see. While this summer has now come to a close, I thought I would think back to the last two summers and tell some of those tales.

I hope you enjoy the upcoming entries. I also have two of my own blogs for others to visit if interested. One is a personal journal and the other is my journal on dramaturgy. Neither are updated as often as they should be.

Thanks for reading and thanks again to Kaleidoscope for this great opportunity. In the words of Garrison Keillor "be well, do good work, and keep in touch".

No comments: