Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kaleidevent!

Tomorrow night marks our very first KALEIDEVENT! The Kaleidoteam will be going to see RISE on Broadway's production of The Sound of Music at 7:30pm at the Columbus Theatre in Providence, RI!

For more information, you can visit RISE's website here, the Columbus Theatre's website here, or call (401) 621-6123.

Are YOU going to be attending? Leave us a comment and let us know!

Have you already seen the show? What did you think!? Leave us a comment and let us know!

3 comments:

Tommy said...

I'll be there! I've seen the show a few times already, and it was great - there are so many Kaleidoscopians to be proud of!! The clarinet player's the best though...

Nicki said...

Me too! Me too! I'll be there too! I even have a seat in the front row. (Thanks, Sam!) I'll be able to throw candy at the clarinet player and then laugh at him when he messes up! Looking forward to it...
:)

Anonymous said...

I'm such a geek - I've been looking forward to it all week! And I rhymed! Woot! See you tonight!

-JRK