Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hello from Finland!

Hello from Turku!

I couldn't wait any longer without checking in on all of my friends back home at Kaleidoscope! I hear that things are going really well, and a huge part of me wishes that I hadn't left! There's so much that I'm already missing, that I can't stand to think of how much more I won't be around for once the summer rolls around.

Things are going really well here! My cabin is about half the size of the Green Room, and I share it with another musician... and the shower is probably only 2'x2'... so there certainly some annoying things we have to deal with! But the gym is spectacular! Every elliptical/treadmill/etc. has a TV on it, so that you don't get bored while you're working out! And the ship is simply beautiful. And the shows are great! They present a number of challenges (there's one flute part that is KILLER... but I've got it pretty much under control), but I think I'm doing pretty well at them :)

And the websites are uploading in Finnish! I had to click "uusi teksti" to create a new post! Fun stuff...

I'll post more later, but I'm about to go bowling... I miss you all!
~tommy

I'd love to hear from you!!
E-mail: Tommyiaf@aol.com
Mailing: Tommy Iafrate, Liberty of the Seas, Musician, P. O. Box 019983, Miami, FL 33101-9983

No comments: